Technology for Charities Initiative
Technology for Charities initiative is a registered non-profit organization in Nigeria made up of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) professionals who volunteer their time, skills and resources to provide technology solutions and services for charities, other NGOs, associations, senior citizens and the less privileged within our region.
We developed this platform to build a community of like-minded technology and non-technology professionals willing to support initiatives and projects aimed at accelerating the attainment of sustainable development goals within our locality.
Our objectives include:
1.To provide free professional information and telecommunication technology (ICT) services for charity and local communities.
2. To initiate and sustain training, empowerment projects and initiatives aimed at early childhood development and ICT career guidance
3. To assist in the training and education of the deprived, less able and the less privileged in areas of ICT.
4. To assist in bridging the technology gaps between health care, agricultural and educational initiatives in local communities.
5. To engage in charitable endeavors and activities aimed at contributing towards technology for community enlightenment, development and empowerment.
6. To promote the initiation and sustainability of laudable and effective governmental and non-governmental initiatives with the use of technology.
7. To form strategic alliances with multinational bodies, charities, governmental and non-governmental agencies towards making technology more accessible to communities.
8. To initiate youth empowerment training and experience acquisition initiatives in ICT through training, volunteer programs and internship/placements.
9. To form strategic alliances with private, governmental and non-governmental institutions towards the execution and sustenance of technology driven corporate social responsibility initiatives in local communities.
10. To organize free ICT workshops to provide local communities with professional consultation, technology enlightenment and industry specific information dissemination.
Asides projects championed by Tech4Charities, we also support the initiatives and programmes of other charities and non-profit organizations within West Africa that align with our mission through technology.
What We Do
Free Website Hosting & Email
Free Consultancy Service
We provide FREE Website Development, Hosting & Email Services for interested and eligible non-profits, please click here and complete the form to register your interest and we would get back to you as soon as possible.
We offer FREE Technology Consultation & Advise to interested and eligible non-profits within the region.
From time to time, Tech4Charities also organizes FREE ICT Training, Remote Internship & Career Mentoring to both non-profits and eligible members of the public.